A well designed touchscreen kiosk can provide your customers with convenient location-based self service. As part of a self service platform, touchscreen kiosks give casual and regular customers a way to directly interact with your company systems, saving time for staff and allowing them to deal with more difficult enquiries.
We can help your team with every part of a Touchscreen Kiosk solution:
- Planning and needs assessment
- Kiosk Design and User Experience (UX)
- Kiosk Hardware and Network choice and set up
- Kiosk Application development
- Interactive Digital Signage
- EFTPOS and card payment systems
- Kiosk Monitoring Software
- Kiosk Monitoring and Support
In over 22 years of developing custom kiosks and multi-platform applications including Web-Kiosk, Web-Mobile-Kiosk applications. Some of these projects are:
- Bill payment kiosks
- Trailer rental kiosks
- Ticketing kiosks
- Card Top-Up kiosks
- Employment (Job Application) kiosks
- Retail kiosks
- Real estate interactive digital signage
Many of these projects include a digital signage element as an 'attract loop' - the video or images which display when the kiosk is not being used by a customer.
We work with kiosk hardware partners to provide or specify a kiosk which works for your project, or we can work with kiosks provided by you.
We are NCR partners allowing us to supply NCR kiosks, a robust and long lasting hardware solution with options for cash payment, barcode and card scanning, and a wide variety of printers and mounting options. Where the situation suits, we sell a range of other kiosks, including the WindFall Kiosk by Heckler Design* shown at the top of this page.
The development platform we use for kiosk application development is Microsoft.NET and Microsoft WPF, a robust platform suitable for integration with corporate and retail systems.
* Photo by Jill Richards Photography